Medicine, grooming, and bathing services are extremely essential – but that’s not all that a person who has compromised mobility requires. In our vast experience there have been two services that we have received constant requests for: transportation and transition assistance. Our company’s main objective is to make the lives of elderly as convenient and comfortable.
We understand that not all elderly has 24/7 assistance to be able to get from one place to another. We also understand that public transport may not always be the most careful way to travel for senior citizens. Some seniors are unable to drive themselves, some need assistance to go around the town, we understand that there may be patients who might be suffering from memory related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, which makes it extremely dangerous for them to travel alone. Our cooperative staff provides with mobility aids for seniors that need us
Transport isn’t all that we provide, our efficient team also believes that being able to smoothly transition from hospital environments back into everyday life at home. Our professionals provide mobility assistance for elderly in their times of need. We provide them assistance in settling back into their daily routines, once they are back from their treatments.
Each of our services provide with ample amount of help to the elderly, our team comprises of skilled professionals that provide mobility aids for the elderly to make every day routine convenient and comfortable for them! You can take a look at all our services in the transition and transportation care to make a well-informed decision, and choose the service that best suits your requirement.
The experience of being in a hospital, away from your usual and familiar surroundings can often be very stressful and unnerving for the elderly. Especially, when the visits and the change of scenery happens too frequently. The elderly may feel unsettled, and have a hard time going back to their usual routines. During our experience working as home health care services, we have understood that the key to making sure that the recovery and the return to their previous routine is to let them have a certain level of independence that they had before going to the hospital. Being able to have control over one’s own independence is of utmost important. Some patients however have a hard time settling into their previous routines again; this could be due to their decreased mobility or their deteriorating health which doesn’t leave enough strength to cope up with routines altogether.
We have designed our transition care packages in a way to make sure all issues are resolved to give the patient a comfortable and smooth recovery. Issues such as the hospital letting go of the patient without a prior notice, may result in them not having an immediate transportation to home, which may be quite upsetting and unsettling for some. Passion Health Care services takes over these responsibilities for you and provide mobility assistance for elderly.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Providing mobility aids for elderly from the hospital back to their respective homes
- We provide same-day staffing to avoid any inconveniences to our clients
- We provide walker aid for elderly to help them practice walking to provide a certain level of independence for those who have injured their mobility.
- We provide experienced, reliable caregivers to make the experience as comfortable as possible.
- We offer extremely affordable prices for our clients.
We offer continued service plans if you desire our services for more than once, or you need them more frequently. We have a popular package called “hospital to home” designed specifically for those who need our services more than once.
The following package includes:
- Our reliable caretakers meeting your loved one in the vicinity of your own home, hospital, or the discharge area in the facility
- Transport them home; making stops on the way if the need arises for errands, etc.
- Meal preparation
- Performing light housekeeping duties and doing the laundry.
At Passion Home Health Care, along with our transition services, we proudly offer transportation services to our clients such as mobility aids for seniors, to help them get from one place to another. We also provide walking assistance for the elderly and have special plans devised especially for elders that require everyday exercise and mobility to help enhance their health. Our transportation assistance is offered in various formats, each carefully designed to make your lives comfortable. These formats include:
- Provide mobility aids for elderly to help transport them for doctor visits, and/or surgery days in case no one is available to do it for them.
- Assist the elderly and others for hospital discharges.
- Provide transport to retirement community.
- Provide transport to retirement community.
- Provide walking assistance for elderly to shopping centers, pharmacies, etc.
- Provide walker aid for elderly to enable frequent visits to parks, recitals, holiday events, etc.